Being a senior must be one of the best feelings ever. Knowing that you have just a few months or days to be out of school- nothing can beat that feeling.
But then you complete high school and walk into the real world, everything seems different.I’m still waiting for the day i’ll be asked to find x and y in the equation. I’ve always wished school system taught me what is essentially important for my career.
Not everyone can afford university/ college tuition fee thus most people depend on the high school education to start their life but most time all you can do with the high school education is get a job at McDonald or do nothing at all.
Its been a tough journey for me.I spent 4 years in high school but sill i have to figuring out so much on my own. Apart from learning English(at least i can construct a sentence, I think ) everything else is irrelevant .
Maybe they should have taught me:-
- How to write skits, film a video and edit for my you tube channel.This would have saved my time and energy to research all that on my own.
- How to do grocery shopping. This maybe common sense to most people but we are all different,remember! Things like,how to write a grocery list? Do you list what you need at the moment or what you’re expected to have?Okay my mom won’t tell me she thinks i’m being silly, LOL moms
- How to save and bank money. This here is VERY crucial i don’t know why school system thought its important to learn about World War 1 but not teach me about saving and all about money, ironic huh!
- How to make friends. The fact that i was in a boarding school yet i’m socially awkward makes me wonder what the school system maker would think about this if we ever met.(who is this person anyway)
- Its the 21st century and I still don’t know how to wear MAKE UP. Is this normal? I can do the Integration and Differentiation calculation but I can’t do my own make up!! I’m just going to blame the school system for not including that in the syllabus.
- How about elaborating the difference between color blocking and color clashing. When I wear purple pants and a pink crop top I’m I color blocking or color clashing.Maybe starting a subject on that where we have color classes and do exams afterwards.
These people have got to cover real life problems. #firstworldproblems Who’s with me?