1. I was named after my grandma
2. I’m the first-born in my family and I have two siblings.
3. For some unknown reasons, I happen to be the shortest and ‘smallest’ in my family holding up at 5’2″ tall with 99.2 lbs
4. I worry about everyone and everything -doesn’t matter if I personally know you or not and whether it concerns me or not.
5. I have an anxiety disorder IT’S NOT A SELF DIAGNOSIS I SWEAR – seriously why would someone ever want to have an anxiety disorder.
6. My favorite childhood movie was The Sound of Music!
7. I talk about poop more than a normal person should <_>
8. I take ‘R’ and ‘L’ on my earphones pretty seriously.
9. I suck at reading maps and giving directions – I can’t tell which side is left or right without having a conversation in my head “right is the hand I use while eating.”
10.I’m a celebrity enthusiast and entertainment news junkie -something I’m never proud of but hey, what is life!
11.I also have an embarrassing obsession with One Direction especially Harry Styles and I also can’t believe I just shared this on the internet.
12. I love beans, I can eat beans with anything – Rice, spaghetti,bread…
13. I know it’s almost impossible for most people… but I can carry my leg over my head and put it across my neck.
14. I can’t sing to save my life.
15. I’m a hopeless romantic – I still think some hot billionaire will bump into me in a coffee shop then voila our love story begins ( The sad part is I’m not evenjoking).
16. I can’t concentrate when I’m in an untidy environment and it doesn’t help that my concentration span is short.
17. I LOVE ICE CREAM AND COOKIES!
18. My interests in writing and photography have been constant since day 1.
19. I’ve always had a phobia for big water bodies; Oceans, Lakes (Swimming pool not included) – I live 30 minutes away from the ocean and the last time I was there for a “Beach day” Is probably 3 years ago.
20. I enjoy volunteering and charity work.
Over To You …
I would like to know more about you too,Any fact about me that you can relate to?
xoxo, Patience 🙂