Guess what! Guess what! Its day 10 of the 10 day blogging challenge – The get to know me tag. Horray! I made it. It has been fun though exhausting and I’m really proud of myself.
Today I get to ponder on where I would like to be in 10 years.
- I would love to be in a serious relationship that will hopefully lead to marriage. I’ve never been a huge “marriage freak” so there’s really no pressure and rush for me.
- I want to own a house by then, I really want to build my dream home at some point ’cause I want something that is mine that I can build memories in.
- I want to travel more in the next 10 years. I have a list of places I would love to visit and also explore other cultures
- I’ve been thinking about studying, I would love to do photography just to network with people from all over the world and gain new experiences
- I want to be financially stable. To be able to afford a lifestyle of my choice, I don’t want to always be worrying about finances and all.
- I want to have mastered photography and film-making skills to venture more in those areas and in a way make a living from it.
- Ultimately, I want to be happy. I want to live a day at a time no regrets and enjoy every experiences. I want to be surrounded by positivity within myself.
Over To You …
Where do you hope to be in the next 10 years?