Just like any other young adult out there I also fall in the category of online shopaholic. I spend some days online trying to see what’s on sale and do they offer free shipping?
Most of y’all I’m sure are familiar with EBay (If not, I’ll leave a link for you to check it out ’cause you’re missing out). In today’s post, I introduce you to AliExpress!
I recently learnt a few people know about AliExpress and that’s okay I’m always here for you – I tell you this everytime its high time you start believing .
It was launched in 2010, AliExpress.com is an online retail service made up of mostly small Chinese businesses offering products to international online buyers. It is the most visited e-commerce website in Russia.
How I found about it
I was casually doing my online window shopping rounds then this annoying AliExpress Advertisement kept popping up on my screen and I was doing a good job ignoring it till I accidentally clicked on it and it opened on a new tab.
I was about to close the tab when I saw an amazing pair of earrings and I was like hold up, who are you AliExpress and where have you been my whole life!
Trust me, since then most of my online shopping is done at AliExpress …
- Most of the items are affordable and also in good state
- I like how most products can be bought and offered free shipping – I love free shipping just like Oprah Winfrey loves Bread
- The delivery process is fast – Keep in mind I avoid paying for shipping so getting your products within 3-4 weeks from Hong Kong or China for me that’s pretty cool
- Most of the sellers I’ve interacted with give helpful information and are always ready to answer questions and help
- They have variety of sales and flash deals.
- I’m not hating but the thing is sometimes some sellers can’t construct a proper English sentence. Which is hard to understand them if you’re not keen
- When you cancel your order. They don’t refund you, if they do then I don’t know the process ’cause I tried getting them refund me after cancelling my ray bans order to no avail
I really like shopping at AliExpress. I get the products I want at a throw away price and they offer free shipping for most products I’ve bought.
Some people think just ’cause it’s a China based retail their products aren’t good!!? That’s not right, the products are good and the service is good. You can also track your products and yes they have an app
I definitely recommend it to you and you can thank me later 🙂
Over To You…
Have you ever heard of / tried AliExpress? Do you plan to check it out?