Since it is that time of the month when we share our hopes and dreams, I wanted to take a few minutes to share what I hope to achieve by the end of this month.
- Start and complete the 15 days blogtober challenge without taking a gap day.
- For every post attach three blog photos to improve my blog photography.
- Earn 10 followers by the end of October – 235 followers.
- After 15 days challenge, new posts should be published every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday without fail.
- Read and comment on more blogs.
- Upload 2 videos on my youtube channel this October (Go see me embarrass myself and subscribe)
- Earn 5 subscribers by the end of the month
- Subscribe and watch more small youtubers
- Shamelessly promote my channel in October.
- Save 10/= everyday
- Cut down on impulse buying of junk food
- Bank 100/= weekly on my savings account
- Send an article to a magazine of choice every week
- Draft one spoken word every week
- Scribble down ideas expected to be on the book I am to write
- Update my Linked In
- Send a job application each day
- Send an email to Backpackers concerning a job in December
Fun + Adventure
- Visit a new place every week
- Get a mentor for my photography
- Watch a new movie every Sunday
Mind + Body + Soul Goals
- Watch a TED Talk and be inspired
- Research on an unfamiliar topic – I’ll learn more about Brexit in this case
- Try something new – Video Editing
- Drink at least 2 Litres of water
- Practice Yoga
- No Soda/ Coffee/ Processed Juice this month
- Say/ Write Positive affirmations every morning
- Make a gratitude list every day
- Practice meditation
- Write a list of special prayers for the month
- Fast on the 1st Sunday of the month
- Read the book of Job by the end of the month
- Learn to be more prayerful and build my relationship with God
- Add my course unit online on the first week of October
- Go to the Library on Tuesday and Friday
- Study for one hour every day
Over To You…
What are your goals this month?
Thank you for reading.