I spend quite sometime on YouTube thus have watched a couple of, “What’s In my bag” videos. For some reason, I’ve always been fascinated by the various contents different people carry around.
Today on my blog I’m sharing the items I always have with me in my bag.
I am a simple girl but I always like to be prepared. Here are some of the essentials in my bag:-
I make sure I have a bottle of water to keep myself hydrated throughout the day.
This is a backup in case my phone goes off and my power bank is out flat and I need to put up a “Do Not Disturb” sign
- Phone – Well, I kinda need this to keep in touch with people and stay on social media while in town.
- USB + Power Bank – My phone battery goes off too fast so I carry this as back up
- Keys – I don’t know where I’d sleep if I didn’t carry my keys
- Tissue – Umm, I kinda need this a lot
- Camera – I carry this when I remember to charge it overnight.
Over To You …
What are some of the essentials you carry in your bag? I’m curious !
Thank you for reading.