Well, hello earthlings!
I’m back with another review. This won’t be an in-depth post, I’ll just be touching on the basics.
My cousin gifted me this palette a few years ago and I have loved it ever since. I tend to skip wearing eyeshadow because under my glasses it won’t show unless I pile it on plus I’m merely lazy to wear eyeshadow but when I do, this palette is my go to.
It comes as a little box with a mirror in the lid with 10 stunning eyeshadows and a brush. Inside, each shadow has a really interesting and lovable name .
Both the matte and metallic shades are quite well pigmented and stay on longer.
Why It’s Awesome
- It only cost £2 so it’s a bargain buy
- Wide range of lovely shimmery shades
- It comes with a mirror so that’s plus
- The shades are really pigmented when applied on the eye.
What I don’t like
- The brush is a bit stiff makes it hard to blend using it
Would I Repurchase?
Definitely, the shadows are really awesome.
Over To You…
Tell me what you think, I’d love to hear some of your favorite palettes.
Thank you for reading. New post every Tuesday and Friday.
With Love, Jade J.